My ex-boyfriend is mad at me because I'm about to marry his uncle!!!


Choi. Lol. From a female LIB reader
I had been in an off and on relationship for nearly eight years, though we were more off than on. There were times I tried to move on but I always allowed my emotions to draw me back since I loved the guy in question to a fault. I can't begin to narrate all the things he put me through, he can be  very arrogant and so full of himself yet I would excitedly run back into his arms whenever he chose to open them to me again.
Sometime in the middle of last year, I traveled for his younger sister's  marriage. She's a close friend of mine too. I had thought that would be an opportunity to reconcile with my man (we were in one of our off sessions then) but that didn't happen. Instead I met with the biggest disappointment and embarrassment of my life. My guy formed too busy and was not ready to give me any attention. All through my stay in their family house, he made extra effort to avoid any form of contact with me so I let him be.

Anyway, something else happened during my stay. His maternal uncle (not an old man please, but a young adorable guy in his late thirties) became interested in me. We exchanged contacts, became friends right away and later started a relationship.

Now he has asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! I have since told him about his nephew and I.

However, my head ache now is that my ex and his sister are accusing me of trying to ruin the relationship between them and their uncle, my bae..��. They've been sending me text messages and throwing shades at me on social networks. It's really heartbreaking as most of the things they post are demeaning. Was I wrong in accepting to marry him? Should I have said no? I am not going back on the wedding which has been fixed for Easter, but I want to be convinced that I'm not treacherous as they both said I am

0 comments :