Why Should I Go Out To Purchase A Pair Of Shoes Worth $3,500, Will It Take Me To Heaven!!!!!!


Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu is known to be very down to earth. In a recent interview with TW Magazine, Toyin opened up about flaunting wealth and buying over-priced items. She said:

You see, my parents have always told me never to blow my own trumpet. Besides, a lot of celebrities are not being truthful about their lifestyles. I live a very normal life and I am comfortable. I am never one to tell even if I have. Personally, I just don’t see why I should go out to purchase a pair of shoes worth $3,500. I mean, those shoes better take me to heaven! And I’m being honest about it. I simply have the best husband in the world that supports me. We have a car too. We are fine, and that’s all that matters.

0 comments :