The Creme De La Creme Bares His "Uber Romantic" Side... This Is What He Did For His Wife.


We should round up and burn at the stake everyone who believe that passionate/romantic love died in the twisted Romeo and Juliet tale. It didn't, it resides within the hearts of the hopeless romantics, who care a little more about soul searching. For even the good ol' book records within it ruffle of pages " Seek ye and ye shall find,Knock and it shall be opened"
Today, Creme De la Creme's Wife is celebrating her birthday, the creme decided to throw her surprises on social media: He posted
Breakfast plan with Wify. I remember hanging out with you on your 19th birthday :) I thank God that we still kicking it on your 28th birthday . Happy birthday to my best friend, the Mother of my kids and my wife . I love you Mama Jam Jam . HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..it's going down tonight
10899268_395055504002752_2107497937_n.jpg
I haven't met many celebrities who publicly declare love for their wives on social media, but there is always a first one, And to imagine that the couple has been together for the past 9 years?
Happy Birthday Mama Jam Jam.

0 comments :